Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair loss
Hair filler for hair loss
Hair fillers are a permanent method of correcting areas of the scalp that are affected by thinning or hair loss. Similar to dermal fillers, hair fillers are an injectable treatment that sees the hair filler substance administered directly to the scalp, where it can start acting to revitalize hair immediately. Hair fillers contain a variety of substances, each of which has hair-boosting properties:
Naturally found in hair, keratin protects and boosts hair strength.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
The most common filler ingredient, HA binds to water to keep hair and follicles hydrated, plump, and healthy.
A moisturizing oil that helps hair look and feel healthier.
A substance that simultaneously tightens and relaxes hair filaments.
Hair fillers are extremely safe, successful, and can produce long-lasting results when administered by a highly trained and experienced professional. Results can start to become visible within several weeks of treatment, with optimal improvement reached around eight weeks after your first session.
Mesotherapy cocktails for hair loss
Stem cells for hair loss
Book Your Treatment Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hair loss?
Why is my hair getting thinner?
Most people will find that their hair gets thinner as they get older. However, it's not just the natural aging process that can cause your hair to seem thin. Thinning hair can be caused by many factors and is often a combination of one or more of the following:
- Changes in the growth cycle of hair.
- Thyroid problems.
- Underlying vitamin or mineral deficiency.
- Persistently high levels of stress.
- Your genes (you are more likely to suffer from thinning or aged hair if you have blood relatives who do).
- Your hormone levels. For example, studies have found that male pattern baldness can be caused by oversensitivity to a hormone called DHT, while many women find that their hair gets thicker during pregnancy and thinner afterward.